All of our camps are COVID-19 Secure and are strictly operating under government guidelines to keep children, parents and our staff safe at all times. Each bubble has a maximum of 15 children per bubble.
Tuesday 1st June to Friday 4th June
At The Bugs Group we understand children need some much needed time away from their household to socialise with others whilst participating in exercise and fun games!
We are also committed to be able to support parents in their need for childcare over the school holidays.
Across all of our locations, we have a COVID-19 Secure Policy, which you can see on the image opposite to make you feel at ease that your child is in safe hands.
DanceBugs & FootieBugs Camp locations:
North Worcester Primary Academy, John Comyn Drive, Worcester, WR3 7NS
Solihull - Venue TBC
All our coaches are fully insured with an enhanced DBS check. DanceBugs coaches are all IDTA Trained, FootieBugs coaches are FA qualified and EVERYONE is trained the BUGS WAY to encourage children to have fun through sport and games!
FootieBugs Holiday Camp
- FootieBugs Active Camps help children develop their core football skills and take on new challenges, whilst having loads of fun and meeting new friends
- At the end of each week we host a special tournament where children are put into teams to showcase the skills that they have learnt and work together as a team
- All children go home with a medal & certificate, with the chance to win prizes and trophies!
- Get involved in arts & crafts & design their own football boots and football kits.
DanceBugs Holiday Camp
- Children will have the chance to learn different dance styles including Freestyle, Street, Jazz Musical Theatre & Acro!
- Each week we use themes or artists such as Disney Songs, Girl Bands or Musicals to create our performances and learn our dances.
- DanceBugs allows children to use their imaginations creating their own dances that they will showcase to their parents at the end of the week in spectacular performance
MultiBugs Holiday Camp
- MultiBugs is open to children of all ages and abilities. Children will participate in a variety of different sports throughout the week, including badminton, ultimate frisbee, dodgeball, basketball, cricket and much more. All of our coaches are here to keep your children safe, engaged, having fun and learning loads of skills.
- At the end of each week all MultiBugs children will participate in a round robin Olympic style tournament, where they will receive certificates, prizes, football tickets and much more.