Who we are
In this privacy statement references to “we”, “us” and “our” are to The Bugs Group Limited with further references to “our Website” or “the Website” being to www.thebugsgroup.com The purpose of this privacy statement is tell you how you can verify the accuracy of your personal information submitted to ‘The Bugs Group’ and or any of its branded / group operations, and how you can if required request that we delete or update your personal information. All privacy practices and methods described herein only apply insofar as permitted by the applicable standards, laws and requirements and as limited by the website your are visiting.
- CricketBugs (pre-development)
- TennisBugs (pre-development)
- DanceBugs (pre-development)
- SportyBugs (pre-development)
What information we collect and how
Our trading styles focus on many lines of children activities and as such our purpose in collecting personal information from you is to give you a meaningful, enjoyable and customised experience while using our website(s), and to allow us to develop new products and services which are relevant to what you might have highlighted as showing an interest in.
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc. Personal information received by you online will only be used by ‘The Bugs Group’ and or its multiple trading styles to which you submit your information, except as otherwise required by law or disclosed to you as the information is collected.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out of receiving such information before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
‘The Bugs Group’ is committed to keeping the data you provide us secure and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We do not store any of your private payment information (such as debit and credit card numbers)
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
The Bugs Group
1301 Stratford Road
By using this website you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and you adhere to the terms and conditions posted on the website. If you do not agree with the privacy statement or any of our terms and conditions please do not use this website or submit any personal information.