· All bookings are non refundable and non transferable.
· Children must be collected on time, for every 15 minutes a child is uncollected after their pre-booked collection time we reserve the right to charge £5.
· The Bugs Group Ltd nor any of its staff, nor persons involved with the organisation accepts liability for any losses or damage to personal belongings
· The Bugs Group reserves the right to cancel sessions due to low registration numbers, adverse weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur, we will offer alternative arrangements that will include an alternative activity, venue or full refund.
· All bookings and payments must be made in adavnce, on the day bookings may be refused.
· The Bugs Group Ltd will take every reasonable step to avoid injuries being suffered by participants, there is an inherent risk of injury in our Camps programme. By making payment and/or signing the booking form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed above and have custody and control of him/her and you confirm that you have read and accept all of our Terms and Conditions
- All coaches are trained in basic first aid and by accepting these terms you are agreeing for your child to receive first aid from our first aid qualified coaches.
- This includes applying a plaster, epi pen, ice pack, child’s own inhaler.
Parent and/or Carer obligations:
- The Parent and/or Carer warrants that the information supplied at point of booking, is accurate and up to date and that if any of this information changes The Bugs Group is immediately informed.
- The Parent and/or Carer and/or Pupil must not attend a camp whilst suffering from any serious illness or contagious disease or anything similar thereto.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the Parent and/or Carer agrees to keep the content of the The Bugs Group camps confidential and not to use or copy any aspect of the class directly or indirectly. Whilst the Pupil is attending a course and for a year afterwards, the Parent and/or Carer must not be directly or indirectly involved, in any way, in a business or organisation which competes with The Bugs Group.